and THEREFORE I HAVE HOPE!
OMG, some of these look so real! I like one with the Afro. . .big surprise!
This is hilarious! I want to do it too!! I didn't even notice it was you at first!
You look natural in some of them. Are you in all of them?M.E.
that's hilarious! i love the afro as well!!!!
The Afro definitely becomes you.
I giggled all day about this. I love the beehive!!! The last one on the left is so pretty and the ones at the beginning made me think of your mom.
6 comments:
OMG, some of these look so real! I like one with the Afro. . .big surprise!
This is hilarious! I want to do it too!! I didn't even notice it was you at first!
You look natural in some of them. Are you in all of them?
M.E.
that's hilarious! i love the afro as well!!!!
The Afro definitely becomes you.
I giggled all day about this. I love the beehive!!! The last one on the left is so pretty and the ones at the beginning made me think of your mom.
Post a Comment