Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 4 - Something Green

I woke up this morning thinking about photographing clouds today (which was yesterday's assignment but I switched with today's "Something Green" because there were no clouds).  After laying in bed for a bit while I looked at Twitter, Facebook, my email, and Amazon.com's free paid app of the day, I got dressed, made my grocery list for Crimson Tide football watching, and headed out for the day.  Immediately I noticed there were no clouds again today! I settled in my mind that I would just take a boring photo of a beautiful, blue, cloudless sky.  I even began thinking of ways to make it more interesting.  Turns out I was wrong; there WERE clouds today...2.  I was driving to Publix when I noticed a teensy cloud in the sky way ahead of me.  I pulled off the road to take my photo before it moved away or disappeared.  Here it is!
 Can you see it?  It's the little white smudge above the tree.
Right after taking that photo, I looked to my left and saw this bigger cloud.  It was the only other one out there today.

On another note, today was so good!  Alabama (and Auburn) football (ROLL TIDE!!!!), friends, lots of laughter, and lots of food...what more could you ask for?!

1 comment:

whitney said...

I'm glad that you are back to blogging! I think I'm going to start my photo challenge today!

Post a Comment